Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle - Achieve Permanent Weight Loss - A Review


Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is a winner! This program has been the best selling diet and fitness book on the Internet for several years and has been sold in more than 130 countries. My personal prejudice against e-books caused me to lose at least two years of living a fit and healthy lifestyle. For some reason I always felt that anything that was going to work for me as it related to weight loss loss (or anything else for that matter,) would have to come in a more traditional package, so I never consider investing in a nutrition and diet e-book. Boy was I wrong! Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle has not only helped me to lose 30 pounds and look and feel the best I have in years, but my mindset about my body is totally different. Let me pick up on my personal story of searching for that 'holy grail' of weight loss.

weight loss programs for women, best way to lose weight, best diet to lose weight,

Early in 2007, while walking up the stairs in my home, I literally felt exhausted; it was as though I was attempting to climb a mountain with a refrigerator strap on my back. My legs were very heavy and the only thing I was hauling was myself- plus an extra 20 or 30 pounds. It was then that I knew I had to do something about the excess weight. I made the decision that I wanted to end the year at a weight that I would be comfortable with and to be well on my way to changing my lifestyle - to become healthier and more fit became an obsession.

With this in mind, I began a sincere effort to once and for all find a program that would not only help me to lose the weight, but to assist me in taking the necessary steps to change my life. There is a saying that 'the teacher will appear when the student is ready;' well, I was more than ready. For the next several days I spent hours surfing the Internet and researching the latest weight loss programs, meal plans, and workout routines.

Well into my project I began to notice how some sites and program were centered on many of the traditional approaches to losing weight, you know them all- diet pills, supplements, South Beach Diet, the Atkins diet, etc. Yet, others were emphasizing how burning fat and building lean muscle naturally led to weight loss and more important- how to keep it off. Something else that stuck out, like a pink elephant in the middle of the living room floor, was how I was consistently coming across this one e-book that was getting high marks in the many stories and reviews that I read - Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle, written by a nutritionist, body builder and personal trainer Tom Venuto. After some careful consideration I decided to take the author up on his money back guarantee and plunked down the $37.00 for what I was surprised to find out was a rather lengthy e-book.

Now the size of this manual is enough to scare off anyone looking for a quick weight loss solution. It is comprised of 17 chapters/ 340 pages of the most thorough, honest, and down to earth information that I have ever read regarding the intricacies of nutrition and fitness. It not only explained how to put into effect a personalized diet and exercise program, but it goes into details on how to set realistic goals and the art of self-motivation.

His insight into why most people never reach their optimal weight and fitness level is balanced with a slew of fat loss methods and secrets that were previously known only to bodybuilders and models. After my initial reading of his manual, I finally understood that through frequent workouts and the building of muscle tissue my body would automatically burn more calories than what I was consuming on a daily basis. The information and strategies on nutrition were different but realistic, and did not require me to starve myself or eating foods that were tasteless and bland. It was a relief to know that as long as I was eating the right types of foods, I would not have to count calories, and the lean muscles that I was developing would burn fat (calories) even as I slept.

What I like most about Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is that Tom Venuto tells you straight up that his program is not one of those "lose 20 pounds in the next 48 hours" type solutions. I'll admit that I wasn't overcome with joy after I realized that this was really going to required some hard work and dedication on my part. However, I truly appreciated his honesty in communicating to the reader that permanent weight loss was going to require a lifestyle change; furthermore, nutrition and the correct approach to a workout routine went hand in hand. Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is loaded with examples of real people, in all age groups, who have gone through the trials and tribulation, of struggling to lose weight. Reading a real life story was very encouraging; the success experienced by these 'regular people' imprinted on my mind that I too could get the results I was seeking.

If there is a drawback to this publication, its that Tom delivers what seems like reams of information on fat loss, nutrition, aerobics, weight and strength training, and the mental aspects of it all. However, comprehensive information and methods is what is missing in most of the other products and services. It may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but realize that what you have at your fingertips will help you to learn how to be flexible, implement nutritional strategies, exercise properly, and to finally get on the road to improved fat loss, fitness and health. This is what you are searching for, right? The good thing here is that the the volume of information contained in Tom's book will allow you to push all the other books, programs, manuals and other worthless materials to the side. This truly is the "only manual you'll ever need."

Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle has been the top selling diet and fitness book on the Internet for one reason only - it works! It is up to you to read it and take action. If you are serious about getting rid of the extra fat and are tired of the "yo-yo" dieting and you look forward to the day when you know you are healthy and fit , I recommend that you take a look at Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle.

Believe me, this e-book is worth every penny (I would not hesitate to pay twice as much) and you get a bunch of nice bonuses. Go for it; you can do it!

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

The Cruise Control Diet

Wie Sie hartnäckiges Bauchfett loswerden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. best weight loss plan for men
Support by CB Engine