More and more folks are searching for ways towards rapid healthy weight loss. The reasons are numerous. But they stem mainly from getting impatient and/or getting lazy. This is just a part of human nature. Yet, we also want to do so without killing ourselves with something unhealthy.
Except for the desire to be healthy, these may appear to be as unwanted traits. After all, we have been drilled into thinking that patience is the key and that if we want to lose weight, well then we have to get off our butts and start exercising.
But then why are several folks out there that can lose lots of weight EVEN after those same folks try other methods that didn't help?
To understand this we need to acknowledge some rules of thought:
1) It is NOT impossible to lose 8-15 pounds in two weeks, and KEEP losing weight after that, and in the process become MORE healthy. This is contrary to some weight loss plans that are effective at losing weight, but lead to unwanted side effects (e.g. high cholesterol, etc.).
2) You do NOT have to resort to some sort of fad, medicine OR surgical procedure. Stay from those. Also you don't have to resort to "secret recipes".
3) You do NOT have to resort to exercise AT ALL to lose weight. Sure you should exercise for health purposes (walking is a great start if haven't been already). But you shouldn't exercise like that for the sole purpose of losing weight (if you do you'll be sorry! But didn't you know that - especially after trying already?)
4) It is not necessary to cut down your calories to lose weight. Some low calorie foods that are unhealthy can actually make you gain weight whereas there are some foods have more calories that can help you lose weight. The necessity on the other hand lies in WHAT foods you eat.
5) Candida or colon cleanses are helpful but are not required to lose weight safely and quickly. However, they are healthy if done properly. Personally, although I have done colon cleanses, I have never done a Candida one. The process looked too rigorous involving too much discipline. Thank goodness you don't need to do that to safely lose weight!
Conversely, instead of relying on the above, what you need to do is follow some simple procedures that you can apply at home with food that can be easily bought at your nearest store.
With a rapid healthy weight loss program such as the one you can get access to HERE [http://www.iweightpro.com/moreinfo.html], it is now getting to be reasonably possible to lose anywhere between 8 and 15 pounds in the first two weeks.
It is no longer the consensus that you need to lose three pounds per week in order to obtain a "realistic" goal. Losing 8 to 15 pounds is entirely realistic and does not resort to "hocus pocus" methods of weight loss.
When someone originally told me this before I lost 20 pounds in one month, I would have said, "oh, easy for you to say, not everyone can experience that type of weight loss." This is one case where I am happy to say that I was wrong.
Now I now that it is obviously possible. The good thing about losing weight is that you do not have to resort to medical pills, or, even worse, surgical procedures. These can kill you, or at the very least, lead to unwanted side effects.
The secret is not to cut down your carbs. Or fats. Or proteins. Or even boost you exercise. On the contrary, you can lose 8-15 pounds in two weeks without even exercising for one second provided that you make some modification to your diets. Not expensive really.
So, to summarize, it is possible to obtain rapid healthy weight loss without resorting to ill-fated short-cuts or fads that won't work, or to follow an exercise routine. All you have to do is make simple changes to the carbs, proteins, and fats in your diet.